Andy Demi is an expert Forex trader and is part of the London Trading Group. In his previous interview, we’ve learned how he was able to bounce back after losing his 6-figure account by using the Supply and Demand strategy.
Today, Andy’s not going to talk about Forex. Instead, he’ll be sharing with us his knowledge and everything you need to know before you jump into Cryptocurrency trading and investing.
After listening to the interview be sure to register for Andy’s special live webinar this week by clicking the link below.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- What is the most volatile session to trade
- How to trade an instrument with a very little historical past
- The best timeframes to find enough historical data
- Finding Crypto markets which are profitable to trade
- Recommended platform to trade Cryptocurrencies
- The banks and big institutions’ involvement in Cryptocurrency trading
- How the retail traders are dominating the Crypto markets
- What you should be looking for if you want to invest in Cryptocurrencies
- A structured approach in trading Cryptocurrencies
- How to measure the value of a cryptocurrency
- How to start trading Cryptocurrencies
- The biggest risk that you can have in trading illiquid markets