Troy Bombardia is back on the show to talk about how the fundamentals drive the markets, a well thought out trade idea and his amazing journey since our last interview.
At the early age of 12, Troy started trading the Stock and Commodity markets. He mastered building and developing quantitative models and really understands the logic behind the Stocks, Metals, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and Forex.
In the show you’ll discover:
- The benefits of focusing on a single market
- Why using the same single strategy for different markets is a big mistake
- A Stock market fact you should know
- One of the biggest mistakes most Stock market traders are doing
- The fundamental definition of a bear market
- How you’ll know when a bear market holds during a significant correction or recession
- Understanding the 3 types of economic indicators
- What causes liquidity problems in the Stock market
- A technique that works well with Cryptocurrency trading
- The method you should use when trading Silver
- Why trading Silver is more interesting than trading Gold