Having an interest in economics and finance since high school, Trader Dale (not his real name) started trading Stocks and some investment certificates. After trying a short stint in employment as an analyst at a brokerage, he realized it wasn’t for him, and quit with the goal of becoming a full-time trader. The vision of doing very little and earning plenty drove him on his trading journey.
With $20,000 starting capital, Dale bypassed demo and jumped into live trading and hasn’t looked back since.
Today his strategy combines Market Profile with Price Action and teaches others how he does it.
In the show you’ll discover:
- What is Market Profile, how to use it, and how it can help you trade
- How you can use Futures to reduce Forex risk
- The reasons why you don’t take trades during Triple Witching Day
- One great advantage you can have being a full-time trader
- Price Action and the strategy behind it (which you can learn and copy)
- The benefits of having a trading mentor if you have a day job (and if you really want to succeed)
- How you can implement Dale’s trading strategy to your own
- 3 areas you need to look for to identify price reactions
- One big thing most of traders are afraid of (including you) and how you can overcome it