I was in stitches after Phil shared a trading discipline tip in this update of Trading Mentors Match-off.
It’s Phil and Andre’s Month 3 update and this tip worked for Phil and will work for almost anyone who really wants to:
a) stay focused on trading goals
b) keep their trading motivation levels high
c) establish a trading routine
I had to laugh when Phil shared it. What’s more, it didn’t sound like something he was going to share and it’s so simple you’ll kick yourself for not thinking of it earlier.
To hear what the secret is and find out which mentor is winning at the 3 month stage, jump on board this 21 episode series (we’re currently 17 episodes in and have 4 to go!),
In this show you’ll discover:
- How to force yourself to do back testing (even when you don’t feel like it)
- How to come up with a strategy that fits your own personality
- How to fit trading into a busy life
- What’s a realistic financial target look like for a trader with a good day job
- Good ways to take the long term view on wealth generation
Save time and take the same journey as Phil – Join Andre’s mentoring program (10 new spots have opened up).
Not only will you get access to Andre’s unlimited 1:1 mentoring, you’ll also get access to hours of recorded video training sessions covering back testing, psychology, charting and more.
Plus, past guest Daniel Cheung is also in the group helping traders make the most of the markets.