Thomas Light is a highly regarded technical analyst who has built a wealth of expertise in Price Behaviour Analysis. He fell in love with short term trading after his first job in an asset management company. Back testing every weekend as a young professional, Thomas then honed his skills with the help of his mentors and his experience on the trading floor with real life traders. Bringing him a step closer to lessen the gap between theory and real life.
Thomas trades both Stocks and Currencies for his company at Faraday’s.
In this episode, Thomas shares:
- Why the number of open positions you have is not important
- The one time of day he avoids trading
- Why good routines are key to success
- The right balance between Technical analysis and Fundamentals
- His winning strategy for Swing Trading