German born, professional trader Thomas Barmann lives and works in New Jersey and Florida and has been trading various securities since 1982. Thomas has built his own trading system: NeverLossTrading, which he likes to call “algorithmic trading with human interaction”. He built the system for himself but has been sharing it since 2008, when he started his trading education business NeverLossTrading; where he helps traders spot and follow institutional money moves.
In this show Thomas talks us through:
- How you can combine day and swing trades
- The commodity he avoids trading
- His statistical analysis of candlestick patterns & standard indicators
- How he targets 100%+ return a year
- Important insights on big institutions and how you can profit from them