Scott Hale fell in love with the competitive environment of the market when his trading buddy piqued his interest after graduating College. Four months later Scott started in the pits at Midwest Stock Exchange and later went to Chicago Board Options Exchange. At first, it looked easy until he blew his account.
He then turned his hand to stockbroking, which ended rather swiftly, before borrowing money from his family to start trading again. It was a long road and struggle before he grasped the success he was looking for.
These day’s he day trades Stocks, Options, Gold and Silver as well as holding positions for longer periods.
In the show you’ll discover:
- The simple strategy Scott learned from his mentor
- The missing key to his trading he finally figured out
- Good advice for struggling traders
- Why you should avoid scalping – especially if you’re a newbie
- The greatest, single, specific trading setup you must know
- A powerful concept in choosing winning stocks
- How you can stay consistent and in touch with the market
- 4 traits you must have in order to be a successful trader
- The advantages and significance of having a mentor
As a Professional member you’ll also get access to Scott’s marked up charts showing trade setups.