Russ Rausch started trading back in 1998 when he became involved in different trading technologies mainly in the futures market. In 2011, he joined Emil van Essen, a hedge fund company in Chicago as the Chief Operating Officer.
Being in the industry for 5 years, he learned the mental side of trading and eventually made the transition from being a trader to being a trader mindset specialist.
In the show you’ll discover:
- How to define a Performance Mindset in the trading world
- Similarities between sports and trading
- How your brain experiences a typical day
- Big factors that have huge impact on your performance
- Helpful hacks to stay focus and get enough sleep
- Tips on how you can improve your trading performance
- Why you need to prioritize training your mentality
- How you can get the kind of life experience you desire
- A special technique to control your emotion and get back in focus