Canadian native, Russ Horn, has an amazing trading story – he became a full-time Forex trader, with just basic math, after being owner/operator of a T-shirt printing shop.
With a passion for charts and chart patterns, it took Russ two years to trade profitably. His journey was full of mistakes until he realized he had to focus on himself, not blaming others (the broker, the market, etc…)
In the show Russ shares:
- What on earth “market equilibrium” means & how to understand it
- His unique but profitable trading routine
- Why your stop loss is so important & when Russ moves it
- How he uses time frames and trend lines to find opportunities
- A simple moving average crossover, multi time frame strategy
- Why discipline is the most important ingredient (even when you think it’s not)
This is, in my opinion, the best interview yet! Russ talks about all the major pitfalls a new trader meets and could avoid IF ONLY they listen to this interview. The points covered are not get rich quick baloney but sound advice and insight to be a good trader not a strategy, tail chasing twit that only loses money. I accept there are a lot of educators out there that hide behind smoke screens but Russ has hit the sweet spot in my humble opinion. Not convinced about the indicators but otherwise LISTEN AND LEARN!
Thanks Stuart, I know you’re an avid listener so this is big kudos to Russ indeed!
Thanks again Cam!
Really enjoyed the measured way in which Russ laid out his methods and thoughts; thank you. A small account has a lot of pressure – this plus trading itself is my tough challenge!
I dont know, if you look him up on internet. There a lot of guys telling he is a scam. Even youtube movies explaining…
Please be more selective in choosing people to interview .