Matt Weller became hooked on trading after his Grandma started teaching him whilst he was living with her during his Internship. He decided to changed his college major to Finance and has since worked for Global Forex Trading as a Technical Analyst and currently works for Faraday Investment Research as a Senior Market Analyst.
Matt primarily trades Forex and considers himself a shorter term (swing time frame) price action trader.
In the show Matt shares:
- His thoughts on negative risk to reward ratios
- When he uses Marubozu candles
- His Red Zone Scalp trading strategy
- Why it’s good to buy when the market is overbought
- What his trading mentors taught him “indirectly”