Leonardo Barata, is a 23 years-old Volume Spread Analysis (VSA) trader from Portugal. He’s been trading since 16 years of age and uses volume and price action to determine the positioning of professional money in the markets. Leonardo trades Forex, stocks and commodities, both intraday and on a daily and weekly basis. He’s also a coder at Analytical Trader, where he develops indicators based on his methodology to help other traders make it in this business.
In the show Leonardo reveals:
- How he uses Volume Spread Analysis to follow professional money moves
- How he trades intraday without staring at charts for hours
- The free resource he used to become a VSA expert
- What to mix with Volume Spread Analysis to get good risk to reward trades
- Four correlated markets to be aware of