Lara Iriarte, a fellow Kiwi, has been using the Elliott Wave principle to analyse up to five markets a day since 2008. She trades using Elliott Wave to determine direction, in conjunction with trend lines and classic technical analysis indicators. Lara prefers to hold a trade for a longer time frame and only follows the trend. She prefers to trade Forex and has, just recently, started to trade commodities.
In the show Lara reveals:
- Why her current trade is targeting a take profit of 1541 pips
- The Elliott Wave documentary that will amaze you
- The common mistakes she made when she first started trading
- How she sets her Stop Loss and why she thinks it’s so important
- The books she used to master Elliott Wave