Kevin Davey is a full time professional trader and systems developer and has been for over 20 years. An aerospace engineer and MBA by background Kevin writes for industry publications such as Futures Magazine and has authored his own book called “Building Winning Algorithmic Trading Systems”.
Kevin won a global futures trading contest in 2006 and placed second in 2005 and 2007. During these competitions he returned between 107% and 148% on a real money account.
In the show Kevin reveals:
- What he uses to pick entry signals
- Why he’s happy with low winning percentage systems
- His unique take on draw down and risk taking
- How he know’s when to kill a system
- The best way he’s found of scaling out of trades