Ken Long went from investing in mutual funds, in his mid 20’s, to trading the stock market (after his father-in-law introduced him into trading). He lives in a dual world as a trader and a colonel in the US Army.
Ken has been an educator his entire life. He’s a professor in a military college where he teaching strategies, tactics, and change management to military officers. At the same time, he’s also part of the Van Tharp Institute and runs Tortoise Capital.
In the show you’ll discover:
- Swing trading advantages
- A nice way of locating intraday targets
- The best way to manage your active trade positions
- What makes up good trading psychology
- A study that explains how you can achieve a long-term success
- Ken’s cryptocurrency insights
- Great advice for traders with day jobs
- The Max Pain Range Compression (MPRC) principle explained