We all know the chance of getting a seat on the trading floor at one of the world’s biggest banks is harder than executing 100 winning trades in a row – so we have to look at alternatives.
And today is your lucky day!
While just one day on a trading floor would be priceless, today you’ll hear me talk shop with Jody Samuels who spent 14 year (yes, 14!!!) trading for JPMorgan bank.
I won’t spoil it for you, so hit play below and take this opportunity while you can…
Win Part Of $190,000 In Prizes At June's
Trading Nut Funded Cup
Trading Nut's gold sponsor City Traders Imperium have put together some great prizes for traders who take part in the Trading Nut Funded Cup Demo Trading Competition.
The Trader’s Pendulum by Jody Samuels
Broker & Platform
[10:48] The most important thing was that he made money consistently and I was able to map that in my brain and really understand how to do it.
[20:08] I could’ve figured it out by myself, but it was much easier to work with a mentor.
[20:22] It’s just so much easier when you learn from an expert and then you can go back and do it yourself.
[27:29] Elliott Wave is just a question of understanding if we’re in a trend market or a sideways market.
[27:35] If we are in a trend market then the trends move very quickly and you have to jump on board and that’s where we gonna make the most money.
[28:15] You have to have a good sense of what the market cycles are.
[28:32] You don’t need to understand what the wave count is, I don’t need to understand that because I can take the wave internal setup and see what the basic wave count is.
[33:01] Talking about Pips doesn’t really mean anything.
[41:50] The markets are fractal and what that means is the patterns repeat themselves over and over again no matter what the timeframe, no matter what the market.
[43:45] You don’t find a lot of noise if you look at the pure Elliott Wave patterns on the one minute [timeframe].
- Her trading career started at JP Morgan where she worked for 14 years
- She set up her own trading desk and traded Futures market for 3 years after she left JP Morgan
- She traded 20 different futures markets and coffee was one of her favorites
- She worked for an energy company for 7 years where she learned more about the energy market
- She founded FX Traders Edge, a trading and education company
- She created a trading course about Elliott Wave Analysis
- She trades 16 different markets including currencies, indices, gold, and oil
- She places an average of 1 to 2 trades a week
- She developed “The 3 Profiteers” strategy based on taking 3 positions using Fibonacci sequence as profit target
- She also trades Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum in particular
- She does meditation
FREE: Cam's Robot Training & Profitable Algo
Sign up for Cam's Robot Builders Club - Free Training & Robot!
You'll get free training on how to trade, test & build robots, as well as a profitable robot to try for... All FREE!