Harllan Dale is an Engineering Graduate who became a businessman after acquiring his degree. He first got a taste of the market from a friend who invited him into a seminar about FX Trading. He was hooked in by the time freedom it can give a person and has never looked back since that day.
“I made my $50 into a $5,500 in 3 mos after re studying trading for a year after working at AXA”
He use to own a company that taught technical analysis and sent signals to traders everyday (Forex Consulting Limited). He is now currently trading his own account and is trying to automate his trades to attain the time freedom he desires.
Harllan is a scalper turned swing trader and primarily uses price action in his trades.
In the show Harllan shares:
- Why it’s important to know the difference between a trader and an investor
- How not to trade like a gambler
- Why consolidations are the best entry points in a trade
- How to get maximum profit with minimal risk while keeping things simple
- The power of knowing your number
Hi Cam thanks a lot for starting this podcast. It’s not quite long I discovered your website but it has really boost the way I think and how I trade. I’m grateful.
Thanks for the kind words Justus, appreciate the support and glad to hear you’re getting some benefit from the show!