Dr. Alan Ellman, a dentist come professional stock options trader from New York, is the President of The Blue Collar Investor Corp. and has authored three best selling books on the topic of covered call writing, one on put-selling and another student investment guide which is required reading at The University of Maryland. Alan writes financial columns for The Money Show, IVolatility.com, Investing.com and his own award-winning blog. Alan has also presented live seminars for AAII, The Learning Annex and The Money Show and spoken in more than one hundred venues in the past ten years.
In this show Alan shares great insights into:
- How covered call writing works
- The websites he uses to screen for “hot” stocks to trade
- His “sweet spot” to balancing Technical & Fundamental analysis
- His specific indicators & settings he uses for Technical analysis
- How he determines an uptrend