At the age of 19, Alberto Pallotta started to trade the Stock market. His first trades were under the guidance and approval of his father (a Stock trader himself).
Soon becoming a master of technical analysis, he started to trade intraday Futures and later on jumped into Options trading.
In 2011, Alberto finished his Engineering course and a Masters in Financial Mathematics. That’s the time when his Algorithmic trading journey began.
ALBERTO PALLOTTA’S QUICK COURSE
$1 only with coupon: albertone
“Learn This Profitable Index Strategy Using Hiken Ashi Candles”
A index trading strategy used by Alberto for many years
Exactly how to trade this mechanical strategy
The markets the strategy can be traded on
How the strategy becomes simpler with Hiken Ashi Candles
In the show you’ll discover:
- A powerful and an interesting way to read Volumes
- The smartest way to become a profitable trader
- Why and how the market is being manipulated
- Why Options is more fascinating to trade than Futures
- The common mistake most Algorithmic traders are doing
- The secret of footprint analysis
- The reason why more than 50% of Algorithmic traders aren’t profitable
- The simple definition of Quantitative trading
- Why Quant trading is extremely complicated
- The only real Quantitative trading problem you have to know
- Alberto’s Cryptocurrency insights
- Why trading Options is best for traders with day jobs
Plus the exact mechanical strategy Alberto’s been using for more than 7 years.