Doctor turned trader, Al Brooks, started out trading before the ’87 crash. The day of the crash he stood to earn $400k but had to closed out his position (before he went to work) at a loss of $5k. That day he decided there was pretty good upside to being a trader and two years later when his girls were born he decided to sell his practice and become a full time trader. He’s now the author of four books on price action trading and still trades to this day.
In the show Al reveals:
- 3 indicator types that will trip you up
- How you should be trading a range and a trend
- His unique discretionary approach to trading
- Where you should place your stops
- Why he’s no longer an automated trader
- What’s missing if you just look at risk and reward