50 Pips (his alias) trades out of Europe and is happiest trading any market that is liquid, but generally trades Futures and Forex. As an independent trader 50 enjoys helping other traders get in a condition to succeed. 50 has been trading for the past two decades and as a low key kinda guy doesn’t like to blow his own trumpet or hang his hat on a bunch of accolades.
In the show 50 reveals:
- The element of a price chart he gives most attention to
- One thing he never did that most newbie traders do
- Tips to approach trading when you’re working a day job
- How fundamentals sometimes trip up novice traders
- How he saves time when placing trades