Raman Maladziashyn, is a Belorussian Forex Volume Spread Analysis (VSA) trader who spends most of his time reading, researching and testing to gain greater insight into market microstructure. He put his trading knowledge and skill to the test and trades intuitively 2-5 times per week.
Raman stumbled on Volume Spread Analysis during his own research. These days he is mostly focused on VSA 2.0 and Market Microstructure.
In the show Raman reveals:
- His personal VSA system you can trade on any pair
- The key indicators he uses to detect volatility
- Why there will always be losers in the markets
- Alternative resources that help you understand market structure
- The difference between VSA and VSA 2.0