Charlie Burton loves skiing, martial arts, going to the gym, is a big fan of Rugby, and has been trading for over 20 years! He stumbled into the trading world when one of his financial advisers mentioned a free trading course. He took the course and learned the basics of fundamental and technical trading.
He decided to give stock trading a go, and took a few months off, was about to quit his job, then disaster hit and he lost a quarter million dollars. However, his stubbornness to succeed told him to continue his journey. He started educating himself more about trading and proper risk management.
Charlie is now a long time profitable Stock and Forex trader, has been featured on the BBC a runs EzeeTrader.com where he teaches traders from all over the world.
In the show you’ll discover:
- How to adapt to the constantly changing markets
- The reasons why your win rates change as you become a professional trader
- Difference between the most important thing for newbie and experienced traders
- Why it’s dangerous to trade Cryptocurrencies
- The key trait you need to have to succeed in trading
- What makes swing trading best for traders with a day job
- Why you should open a live account rather than start a demo account
- How you can get big risk-to-reward ratio trades
- The important uses of Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Helpful tips for beginner and intermediate traders