We’ve re-branded! 52 Traders became Trading Nut on 5th September, 2018.
It’s the first episode of the new Trading Nut podcast In this unique episode and I wanted to make it special!
My trading mentor Andre Stewart and I dissect an “Email Rant” that hit my Inbox last month. The sender was unknown, so hopefully they’ll find this and it’ll help them get rid of their trading frustrations.
I know you’ll love this unique interview and the valuable lessons that it holds… Be sure to leave a comment and subscribe to the new podcast on your Smartphone.
Now Get Funded Upto $4,000,000 & 70% Profit Split
City Traders Imperium blends a culture of discipline and freedom. The new and improved Funded Trader Program™ 2.0 now makes it easier and faster to pass the evaluation and progress to $4m in funded capital.
£40,000 i lost trading,, my saving and wages HARD earn by blood sweat n tears, bust my gut doing a low payed job.
J.O.B = a “just over broke” job.. just getting by week to week financially
I never had one good profit never ever, just wipe out my accounts over ten years.
You get hooked into wanting the trading dream of a slightly nicer life and not having to work maybe the trading dream of great wealth. So retail traders KEEP putting more of there savings or wages in the trading account and they rob you again. The rich robbing the less rich. From weak hands. The brokers take your money off you then go and give to their in house top pro traders and make big money.
- [21:34] Cam: “If we sort of break this down I suppose, he’s got a view of the trading industry as a whole.”
- [21:52] Andre: “I think the issue and I think how we can boil it down to what’s the issue is to me, personally, is the education out there.”
- [22:46] Andre: “I’m an advocate of people who would be trading a hundred dollar at a time, why? You have to work on to the emotional standpoint, right?”
- [23:01] Andre: “I don’t journal my trades. I don’t. I don’t think it’s necessary.”
- [23:15] Andre: “Everyday I write down the mistakes that I made. And now I’m aware of the mistakes that I made and I don’t wanna do them again.”
- [25:03] Andre: “I felt for the guy because you can tell he’s coming from a standpoint of financial gain. I don’t see, I don’t see any love for trading in this email.”
- [25:52] Cam: “Yeah, it’s a valid point. It’s all about money and what he can get out of it versus the process. The outcome versus the process.”
24/5 news data
Economic news data
Geopolitical news data
Commitment of trader open interest data
Futures expires rollover
Trump’s comments and others like wise.
Price action is constantly reacting to all of the above a constant daily news data bombardment.
PRICE IS IN UP TREND THE NEWS IS VERY BULLISH… AND PRICE DUMPS BIG TIME.
PRICE IS IN DOWN TREND THE NEWS IS VERY BEARISH… AND PRICE PUMPS BIG TIME.
SO YOU JUST DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE WITH PRICE ACTION REALLY.
HOW CAN YOU TRUST PRICE ACTION, WHAT ITS TELLING YOU ITS BULLISH.. 5MIN LATER ITS TEN FATHOM DEEP.
THE ONLY THING COME TO MY MIND IS BROKERS DO NOT GET UP IN THE MORNING TO … GIVE THEIR MONEY AWAY TO RETAIL TRADERS. Hell no.
You can’t beat price action it’s a volatility algorithm, it’s made to trick you out of your money. Death by a thousand cuts.
- [27:55] Andre: “90% of traders don’t understand that price is moving to the less critical side of the market.”
- [28:29] Andre: “I don’t care about price patterns, right? What do I care about? A significant price where a decision will be make, where there’s something’s gonna go long or short.”
- [28:45] Andre: “The third price that no one talks about is the fair price, right? Where’s that at? That’s magnet for price.”
- [29:11] Andre: “The news, you need to know about it. Trump’s twitter, yeah you need to know about that like I frequently trade with Trump’s twitter in mind.”
- [49:46] Andre: “I don’t care about support and resistance, I think it’s stupid. Right? Because it’s a game of best price and how this particular asset is going to be. You got to be with it at a particular price. That’s all. That’s literally it. That’s like literally it.”
- [31:10] Andre: “Again, you have to ask yourself – ‘what am I looking at? Am I looking at price? Am I looking at indicators? Am I looking at the news?’”
- [31:32] Andre: “Market’s gonna do one of two things – it’s gonna reject buying or rejects selling.”
- [31:40] Andre: “About the robbing and all that stuff right, again things don’t give a crap about your stop loss. Why? We don’t matter in a grand scheme of things in a trillion dollar market, in a market this big a couple of retail traders stats aren’t going to matter much.”
- [32:26] Andre: “The answer to his question is in his losses, but again, you have bashed yourself have you look at your losses for a non-biased perspective?”
- [34:47] Cam: “Once you understand the underlying thing that drives price, all the sudden stuff starts to reveal itself.”
The brokers are not your friends, brokers just need you to put your saving or wages into a their trading account so price action can take it off you.
Brokers know sooner or later retail traders will lose all their money.
THE CME PIT CLOSED WHY? THE GLOBAL RETAIL MARKET IS THE BIGGEST UNTAPPED MARKET EVER GOING, MILLIONS OF INDIVIDUALS WITH ALL THERE SAVINGS SITTING IN BANKS ACCOUNTS.
The trading dream is the biggest con, which offers retail traders great wealth. For the biggest prize of all for brokers…. which is retail traders capital.
The trading dream dupes Joe public (aka retail traders) to fund a trading account so the PRICE ACTION ALGO can rape you of your hard earned capital.
A government investigation in to trading, its a fact 87% “the many” lose their money, like me, and a very few win.
Why are “the many” getting trading wrong?
- [37:34] Andre: “Two things, you’re either trading with the market maker or you are trading with the STP ECN. How do you know? You need to start comparing charts. There’s so many free charts out there, you should be able to tell who is going against you and who is not. Again, if you don’t do that work, it’s on you.”
- [38:40] Andre: “It’s easy to blame the broker. I don’t know if I should share this with you, one of the things that helped me become profitable was, I was blaming my broker. So, I opened up another account, I compared the feeds. The feeds were the same. What did it tell me? The issue was me.”
- [41:11] Andre: “You take what you do if you’re not profitable versus someone that is profitable and then you try to understand the ‘why’ behing it.”
- [42:45] Andre: “If you’re finding you can’t trade, give someone some money that has a background to trade for you.”
- [42:55] Cam: “The key point there for me is the change thing. If it’s not working, you gotta change.”
So what is the weakest link here…
training providers? ,
training courses? ,
“from weak hands” to a brokers in house traders/market markers.
2-3 weeks I investigated brokers profits, office space costs, jobs salaries. ALL 5 STAR life styles.
Brokers have best paid jobs … Even T-A analyst $150K starting per year … Best office space around the world. The high life for them, big money.
Binary Option was a scam. Black op?
Cryptos is a scam, ongiong. Black op?
Trading is a scam. Black op?
Scam is to get retail traders newbies to direct their savings and wages, assets into a brokers bank accounts so they can rape you of your capital.
It is, what, it is.
If trading was easy… we would all be millionaires, and the brokers would have close down.
This is only way i can make this puzzle and its pieces fit together and into place of whats going on here. I’m afraid.
- [45:59] Andre: “Again, trading is not a scam. Crypto, possibly. Binary Options, very well-documented that it’s a scam.”
- [47:25] Andre: “People would just make it out to be negative and I prefer to see it as a natural function of market. Why is that? It’s just how it is.”
- [48:17] Andre: “Of course brokers are gonna make money, they’re gonna make money of the spread, because they widen the spread from their liquidity provider so they make money. So, of course they’re gonna make a crap ton of money. It’s obvious.”
- [48:34] Andre: “You as the trader, you have a responsibility to yourself to say, okay how can I beat the market? And essentially, you are not beating the market, it’s how you can be in sync with the market?”
- [50:03] Cam: “Hopefully this sort of email got the frustration out of him and hopefully listeners to this episode. And maybe make him sort of have a different view on things and answer a few questions.”
Share your thoughts…
I’d love to hear what you thought of the episode… And remember to leave a review on iTunes, or your favorite Android App.
FREE: Cam's Robot Training & Profitable Algo
Sign up for Cam's Robot Builders Club - Free Training & Robot!
You'll get free training on how to trade, test & build robots, as well as a profitable robot to try for... All FREE!