TradingView Replay Challenge
Traders are put to the test Live on YouTube,
in TradingView’s Market Replay mode.
How it works
- Traders have no time to prepare in advance
- Traders use a remote TradingView account running replay mode, set to 5 markets starting at different times
- Traders can skip forward in time to find their entry setup
- Traders mark up the chart to find their trade
- Traders can cancel the trade setup anytime before their entry triggers
- We skip forward in time to see if it the trade won or lost
- Rankings are based on overall R gained during the 5 trade challenge
Trader vs Trader
Open to any trader who wants to take the challenge. Winner takes home a
City Traders Imperium $12,500 evaluation for a $50,000 account, valued at £400.
5 trade, 3 round knockout competition. For a chance to compete, send in a video explaining a recent trade you took and a short explanation of why you want to do the challenge.
Each challenge is based on the first 5 trades taken during the live stream.
Ranking order is based on Ave. R Gained then Ave. Win Rate.
Bar by Bar Challenge
We challenge traders to predict the color of 20 consecutive bars on a random market.