Your Telegram Access:
TRADE CHANNEL & CHAT ROOM
Disclaimer: Futures, forex, stock, and options trading are not appropriate for all traders. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can ensure returns or against losses. No representation or implication is being made that using any of these methodologies or systems will generate returns or ensure against losses.
Terms and Conditions for Free Trade Ideas Service via Telegram Channel
The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of the trade ideas service (the “Service”) provided by Ziba Online Limited (the “Company”) via a telegram channel (the “Channel”). By using the Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, which are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- Service Description: The Service is a free trade ideas service provided by the Company. The Company provides trade ideas via the Channel to its subscribers. The trade ideas are generated by experienced traders of the Company and provided for educational and informational purposes only. The subscribers of the Service will receive trade ideas in the form of text messages on the Channel. The subscribers are free to take these trade ideas or not, and they are responsible for their own trades.
- Subscriber Requirements: To use the Service, the subscriber must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Telegram account. The subscriber must also have knowledge of trading and understand the risks involved.
- Disclaimer: The Company does not provide any investment advice or make any investment recommendations. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the trade ideas provided through the Service. The subscriber acknowledges that any investment decision made based on the trade ideas is made at their own risk.
- Confidentiality: The Company will not disclose any personal information of the subscriber, except as required by law.
- Intellectual Property: The trade ideas provided through the Service are the intellectual property of the Company and are protected by copyright laws. The subscriber agrees not to reproduce, distribute, or share the trade ideas with anyone else.
- Termination: The subscriber may terminate the Service at any time by unsubscribing from the Channel. The Company may terminate the Service at any time without notice, in its sole discretion. The Company may block a subscriber from the Channel at any time.
- Limitation of Liability: The Company will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of the Service or the trade ideas provided through the Service, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Indemnification: The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any losses, damages, or expenses arising from the subscriber’s use of the Service or any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the subscriber and the Company and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the Service.
- By using the Service, the subscriber acknowledges that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Updated: 12 May 2023